How to Sell My House Fast – DeClutter Tips For “For Sale by Owners”

“How to Sell My Chattanooga House Fast” is probably one of the most frequently asked questions asked by home sellers. It is safe to say that you are prepared to put your house available to be purchased and need to get a fast deal that will put however much money in your pocket as could be expected? That is completely understandable but there are a few things that you need to do to accomplish this.

How To Sell My House Fast Tucson?


In order to sell your home quickly, it must be priced right and presented better than the competition. The best way to accomplish this is to spend some time staging your home before you have buyers walking through the front door. Home staging is the best way to make that all-important first impression that will make buyers beg to put in an offer.

There are many aspects to home staging, all of which can be done by yourself without the help of a professional. One of the most important is the steps is to declutter your home. De-cluttering may not be fun but it’s a very necessary part of staging your home to sell. You will be so glad that you did it when you see how much more welcoming it makes your home to buyers. Your rooms will look larger and more organized and your buyers will be able to imagine living there themselves.

De-cluttering means that you’re going to remove any excess clutter that has accumulated over the years. This includes everything that you’ve stored in the attic, basement, garage, closets, pantries, and corners of the house. You’re going to move anyways so this is a great way to get a jump start on packing. You’re going to throw away what you don’t need anymore and keep the rest. If you’re not sure where you’re going to put everything that you want to keep then you may want to consider renting some storage space.

You might want to review Parento’s Principle before you begin de-cluttering so you have a more objective frame of mind. Pareto’s Principle is more commonly known as the 80/20 rule. You will find that you actually use only 20% of your possessions while the other 80% is rarely used. You can now ask yourself if that 80% of the stuff is taking up unnecessary space or if it is something that you can sell, give away, or throw away. This process will help you stay objective and make the process move faster.

That all-important question of “how to sell my house fast” can be accomplished by home staging. Staging your home to sell is one of the best things that you can do to improve your equity. De-cluttering is an important part of the staging process and will make your home more presentable to buyers. Your spaces will appear larger and more organized which will help make those buyers put in a bigger offer.

Did you know that the average days on market for many homes are 180 days or more? Can you afford to wait that long for a sale? You don’t have to go there when you learn how to sell my house by home staging and cut that time in half (or even more)!